Gabriel's Inferno (Gabriel's Inferno, #1)

Gabriel's Inferno (Gabriel's Inferno, #1) - Sylvain Reynard I have wanted to read this book for a long time. Whenever I thought to read it I just put it off. People loved it or they hated it and I was torn. It was too much or it was just not enough. I challenged myself to find a true five star read for the end of the year and what I found is another book that Goodreads does not have enough stars for. This was romance at it's ABSOLUTE finest. This was a love story with words that moved me to such extremes that I couldn't move, I couldn't sleep and when I did I had dreams of the story itself. I woke up this morning with my own thoughts that were based on my imagination and had to continue reading the entire day to get to the end. I loved this book. I loved the story and the characters. What I most loved was the fact that this was written by a man. I can't even begin to get into what I think about a man writing this beautiful story. I do not live in a world where men think the way that Mr. Reynard obviously does. That alone is a beautiful story.