It Had To Be You (Lucky Harbor, #7) - Jill Shalvis If you have read this series and loved it as much as I do then you understand me when I say I want to live in Lucky Harbor. I love everyone that lives there and want to meet them all and visit everywhere that they go! Lucky Harbor is just that, lucky. It seems to be the perfect place to settle, start over and just live and be happy. I loved Ali Winters. So much worked against her at every turn but her attitude was always so positive. You believed no matter what happened, she was going to succeed, she had to. Luke, Luke, Luke…from the moment he stepped foot in Lucky Harbor I knew he was going to another of the men in this town that I just loved! I was right, I loved him. Ali was exactly what he needed to find himself. His connection to the town was a good one and with it brought some new and interesting faces that I only hope bring more and more books so we can get their stories! As always, Jill Shalvis writes off the charts, steamy love scenes. Holy hotness! She also does a wonderful job of integrating past characters into her new books. I hope this series never ends. If you haven’t read this series yet you need to start now. You will not be disappointed.