Beneath This Man (This Man, #2) - Jodi Ellen Malpas I have thoughts, boy do I. Once I get my breathing controlled I will say a few words. Holy Shit.FIVE STAR BRILLIANT TRAIN WRECK!! Ok, a few days have gone by, I read a super hot and super sweet book and now feel like I can think clearly after another roller coaster ride with Jesse and Ava. I was lucky to get to read this with my BBG as well as a bunch of wonderful Goodreads girls so the ride I took was not alone and was 100 times better since we all shared our emotions. This book used and abused every one of my emotions. There were moments of pure bliss and moments of utter terror. At one point I had to stop because I thought I was going to vomit. I FREAKING LOVED THIS BOOK! I loved the growth of Jesse and Ava. I loved the answers that we got - ish, slowly, but we still got them. I loved the level of love these two people, who should probably not be together, found with each other. Ahhh, the softer side of Jesse was well worth my almost vomit episode. This book is one crazy, hot, hot, hot emotional ride. Jesse and Ava introduced us to a whole new level of what a fuck really is (MOUTH)! I loved them all and have a new appreciation to the truth and a new love of exercise :) This book is not real. This book is not meant to be read like it is real life, this is meant to be read as 100% fantasy. This book is pure fiction, pure wild and crazy sex and just pure crazy love, end of. The set up for This Man Confessed was done brilliantly. All the answers we received are for sure one major set up for what is to come. Does this title scare the shit out of everyone? I say bring it!! As long as these two are together I can handle what is to come. LOVED IT!!