Falling Into You - Jasinda Wilder I read. I read a lot. I read so much that I am amazed that anyone even wants to be my friend, with the exception of course, being you beautiful Goodreads friends (shout to my BBG, couldn't live without you babe, end of!). What I can't do is write reviews. I read reviews. I am amazed at the thought that goes in to them. The ability people have to rehash a book in their own words. Me, I can't do it. What I can do is read a book and feel something. I have not ever in my life experienced anything close to what this book conveys. NOT ANYTHING CLOSE. Nor, do I want to. But in my normal, non-unique existence I often feel broken. This book taught me to believe that I am not broken. I get up, I live. These characters were so very broken. So broken that what they both dealt with, alone, makes me shutter to even think I feel broken. What they each had to survive makes me look deep in the mirror and question my own self, my own thought and my own existence. They are survivors. THIS IS AN AWE INSPIRING, ALL FEELING, READJUST YOUR THINKING book. To feel a pain so deep and then to find a love even deeper is just, JUST. So, there it is, how I write a review on a book that made me re-think all I know about myself. Must read of the year, well, one of them ;o)"I'm not just falling in love with you, Nell. I'm falling into you. You're an ocean, and I am falling in, drowning in the depths of who you are. Like you said, it's scary in a way, but it's also the most amazing thing I've ever experienced. You are the most amazing thing I have ever experienced."