More than Meets the Ink (Bowen, #1) - Elle Aycart Almost 4 stars, almost. I have wanted to read this for a very long time. I enjoyed the set up to the story, the beginning was fun and one big week of foreplay between Tate and James, EXTREMELY HOT. I loved watching these two people be completely swept off their feet by each other and not even understand it, like at all. I really enjoyed how James didn't give up and came to her once they were home. Him helping her when she most needed it and being there for her was just about perfect. Now, mostly I liked Tate, I got her sometimes. I did not get her all the time. Her prejudice towards a certain type of man made no sense to me. Her prejudice was not from personal experience so how deeply routed it was in her just didn't fly. Not to mention that it didn't seem to die no matter what. I didn't like it. I didn't like where it took her. It made her blind. Her fears for a relationship would have been ok with me based on things that happened in her OWN life, not things that happened in other peoples lives. That just kind of didn't make sense. Part of me really didn't think she deserved James. But alas, as we all know, this is the first book in the series and there is always some growing pains. Overall I liked it, I liked the writing, the steam factor was off the charts and the secondary characters were written perfectly making you want to know more about them. I don't even know what book 2 is about but I am assuming it's based on one of these characters. I'll let you know, I am off to read it now.