Heavy Issues (Bowen, #2) - Elle Aycart Hmmm...I am really on the fence with this one. I loved how it started and where it was going. Cole came across as perfect, the town loved him, he showed up at the perfect moment and blah, blah, blah. BUT...for real Cole was a hard male to like. Once we got to know him he really wasn't anything like he showed his town. You knew he had what he needed even if he said he didn't want it and boy did he say he didn't want it in a BIG way. Now Christy. I so get it. I am not an emotional eater but I am not skinny and the few times in my life I have achieved the weight loss that makes me comfortable in my own skin never really lasted. So, the weight issues she had I did get. It just seemed to be too much a part of the story. Overkill. I did like her though. Once she calmed down she really was funny and so good for Cole. Overall I really did like the story and seeing them to get to what we all want, a HEA. Oh, maybe the name of the book was kinda not nice either because really, she was a buck thirty...not HEAVY! Can't wait for Max's story!