Unbeautifully Loved (Unbeautiful Life, #1) - Emma Grayson This is a hard one to rate and review. I liked the book. I can’t really say anything bad about it, it was good and the story was good there was just something. I was warned ahead of time that I would probably find Lex annoying or frustrating, I didn’t really find her anything. I didn’t feel too much while reading. I didn’t like her or dislike her. I wasn’t angry or sad. I didn’t feel much for any of the characters but was still interested in the story. That didn’t make me not want to read it or not like it I just don’t think my heart was invested. That’s ok, it just makes for a hard review. There was some unbelievable stuff but, there has to be. It didn’t bug me too much because I just wasn’t moved emotionally by it. That being said, I liked the book and will read the next books about the secondary characters that we met in this book. I do have one question though, who is Adam? I have like no recollection of him from the book until the end. I will have to do a keyword search or something because that really confused me.