Losing Hope (Hopeless, #2) - Colleen Hoover Not enough ★'s, not enough. I realize I never reviewed Hopeless but I am sure that one got a million ★'s too...I need a book full of rainbows and glitter now. Full review to come.I thought I could write a review for this book but I just don’t think I have it in me. So, I will tell you, Colleen Hoover could write vacuum instruction manuals and I would read them. This is the second time she has done the alternate POV for one of her books and without question wrote a completely new book. Hopeless was such an emotional read but this, from Holder's POV, gutted me. There was no question I was already in love with Holder but now, really I am in love with Dean too. What a great companion? No, this isn’t really a companion at all. Yes, we get some overlap but this book belonged to Holder, it was his story from his first loss to his second loss and then his story of being found. Completely and utterly moved again by the telling of this story. Not enough ★'s – LOVED IT!