Shooting Scars - Karina Halle Release Day!!!Oh.Em.Geeeeee...I am just frozen in place staring at these two words THE END. I can't even think right now. What a crazy ride and totally out there turn of events. Holy Moly. Wow. I need to gather my thoughts and hopefully I can at least try to review this awsomeness. First I am going to read the preview of [b:Bold Tricks|17284874|Bold Tricks (The Artists Trilogy, #3)|Karina Halle|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1377092848s/17284874.jpg|23903667] that I didn't know was going to be in here! Yeah! Full review to come. Team Camden!DO NOT READ MY REVIEW IF YOU HAVEN’T FIRST READ SINS AND NEEDLES AND ON EVERY STREET!A few days later...Karina Halle does not hold anything back. She does not write what she should write to please the masses; she does not write for “us” she writes real, deep and often frightening words. She tells it how it would really be and does not sugar coat any of it because it would make people happy. She holds nothing back. I have so much respect for her ability to do this. I can NEVER stop turning the pages of any of her books. Her characters are flawed. No, they are broken. You think you shouldn’t even like them but then find yourself feeling such a connection to them. I feel so much emotion for these characters, yes, even the one that I really don’t like I seem to have some crazy emotional connection to, at moments. That doesn’t mean I like him though, at all. The depth of these people is astounding. Each of them is damaged, broken, good, bad and everything in between, I have no idea how they survive. This book was such a character driven book. This book opened up these characters so much, we got to see inside and learned so much. The inner struggles they are dealing with would be more than anyone could take and survive but survive they do.[b:Sins & Needles|16029994|Sins & Needles (The Artists Trilogy, #1)|Karina Halle|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1347859611s/16029994.jpg|21799599] ended and I screamed. She couldn’t go, it couldn’t end like that. I wasn’t just overcome with anger at the turn of events I was filled with fear. And then I read [b:On Every Street|17230557|On Every Street (The Artists Trilogy, #0.5)|Karina Halle|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1359656866s/17230557.jpg|23745831] and the fear I felt turned into utter panic and I was more than just scared I was completely terrified for Ellie. Javier had her and I knew he would not ever let her go. I also knew the sacrifice she made at the end of Sins would be a sacrifice she would own and owning it would only make her stay. As I said, I was terrified. Thank God Shooting Scars picked up right where Sins left off and we didn’t have to wait long to see where this story was going to take us. This book was brilliant. This book pissed me off, made me unable to breathe, sleep, eat or even think. What a ride. I know that this was supposed to open my eyes to some things, make my feelings waiver a bit but no, I am standing firm on what I think should happen and where this story goes. That being said, if it does not go my way I will still love every second of the story we have to look forward to. I know this because the book will not be to make me happy, the book will be written to make Ellie happy. At the end of the day it is her story and her life and she has a choice, she always has a choice. That’s all I have about the story, I suggest you read it, my words will never even come close to being able to tell you what this story is.Whether you are Team Ellie, Team Camden, Team Javier or even Team Gus, you are going to walk away from this book satisfied. You may walk away on a different Team but you will still be satisfied. At the end of the day, we all should just be Team Ellie. This is her tale, this is her life and really, in order for any of us to be a Team Cam or a Team Javi we first would have to be Team Ellie. Bring on Bold Tricks and a well-deserved HEA for our girl.