Very Bad Things (Briarcrest Academy, #1) - Ilsa Madden-Mills Well, that certainly broke my NA slump. Very well written page turner. Honestly, when I realized this was still HIGHSCHOOL I thought oh no, this is not going to be the book for me but I was very wrong. I just adored Nora. Poor Nora. What an amazing character. Brilliant, beautiful and oh so broken. She sets out on a path that she deeply believes will bring her peace but learns so much along the way and her path changes, she changes and she does heal. I love a love at first sight story, a story about two people, soul mates, meant to be, the forever love story and this was it. Leo, Leo, Leo. Another character I adored from the gate. Another broken soul looking for his mate, well, not looking but needing for sure. I didn’t feel like I was reading this story, I felt like I was watching this story. Seeing each scene play out, feeling the emotion each of the characters felt, longing with them, wishing with them, hurting with them. A very beautiful and troubling ride indeed. I do wish there was more to the end, I felt is just sped up and then wrapped up but overall I enjoyed each page. Who is next?