Undeclared (Woodlands, #1) - Jen Frederick I think I could have loved this book. It was almost there. The biggest obstacle for me was how Grace handled Noah, and folks, that was the book. The age difference seemed enormous because of her actions. She seemed to be more grown up when she was in high school then she was now, two years after high school. How she never thought about what Noah might have gone through or how he would be after being a Marine, in a war, was very juvenile. She instead, for two years, just wallowed and didn’t really live. And then, she gets the second chance of all second chances. Meeting the man she has loved for six years for real, in person for the first time she is nothing but childish. And, it just kept going. I just didn’t see the connection the way I did with the letters. In real like, grown up life, I just don’t know what Noah saw or why he put up with it. What was once a strong connection that I couldn’t wait to see for real kind of got ruined by the high school type behavior. So much promise, it just didn’t work out for me.