Mine to Keep (Mine, #2) - Cynthia Eden Wow! I absolutely loved this book! I don't think I realized at the end of [b:Mine to Take|18053913|Mine to Take (Mine, #1)|Cynthia Eden|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1370891959s/18053913.jpg|25339225] that there was going to be another book but man, I am freaking pleased there was. This book was a page turner from the beginning until the end. The perfect blend of Romance and Suspense. I was on the edge of my seat the entire book. This is a brilliant who done it, I had no idea who to trust, who was good or bad or what was going to happen next. Perfection. The first book was Skye's story but this was full on Trace. We learned about his past this time and everything he would do to protect Skye from it. I loved Trace in the first book and well, I loved him ten times more in this one. What a perfect alpha male. Skye got to be so much stronger in this one. We got to see inside her and what SHE would do for him just as we were seeing the lengths he would go for her. Trace has so many secrets but Skye will not let him keep them. Honesty is all she will take, she needs all of him. They were a team and will always be a team. The chemistry between Skye and Trace is just off the charts. Love of a lifetime that is scorching and so sweetly romantic. Again, perfection. Quite a few new players this time around and I am pleased to see that two of them are up next for their own book. I can't freaking wait! I could have used one more chapter or at least an epilogue but that isn't taking any of the stars away. I loved this book.**ARC courtesy of the author via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review**