Axel (Corps Security, #1)

Axel (Corps Security, #1) - Harper Sloan To say I am excited to dig in to this is just, well, it is just the understatement of the year. My BBG wrote this book. My girl. I can't imagine what it will be like to not be reading a book WITH her but WRITTEN by her. Wow! Starting right now!Loved it!! Will review tomorrow!! Wow!I really suck at reviews so I suggest reading other reviews if you want to know the story. Actually, skip the reviews and just read the book! This was an absolutely amazing second chance love story. What it took to get there completely wrecked me but the HEA completely fixed me. I was one of the lucky girls to receive an ARC of AXEL. Prior to that I was even luckier to get to read parts of it as it was written. The first thing I told Harper while I was reading it was that once I finished reading what she had given me my brain took over. I thought about it and wondered and wondered what would happen next. To think this is her first book is mind blowing. She has nailed it. For real. Alpha male, frustrating and loveable heroine, secrets, love, angst, suspense, emotion and heat. This book had everything I love about a book. AXEL moved me. I was irritated a bit with Izzy but maybe I was supposed to be ;o) I get where she was coming from most of the time but sometimes her behavior made me want to scream. Oh wait, that was probably intentional too :) What never changed was my love for AXEL. He was perfect. He was all growly Alpha but had such a loving and emotional side, perfection. Getting inside his head was such an added bonus and only made me love him more. I don’t know what else to say except to state my love for this book and my love for this author. I can only imagine what is to come if this is any indication of her skill, her passion and her ability to get it just right. A new favorite author for sure. Go read it! Perfection BBG, just perfection.ARC provided by author for review.