Otherwise Occupied

Otherwise Occupied - Shay Savage I don't have any words right now and that end, OMG. Review to come.I’ll be honest, as much as I loved this book and boy, did I love this book, I honestly and truly wanted the end to happen sooner. Not the end so much but, well, if you have read it you know what I am talking about and if you haven't read it, well, you need to. Another book that is way out of my normal reading material that I am so happy I took a chance on. This book isn’t really a romance but is, kind of? Well, there is an undercurrent of connection that keeps a beat throughout the book. A connection that was there for me to hold on to and as a romance junkie I held on with both hands. Of course, I am not talking about the “connection” we get to read about. I could have probably done without that. It was such a huge part of the story but I didn’t like one single minute of it! I so love Evan. What a completely broken loveable man. He wouldn’t think he was loveable but I do. This was such a page turning look at who he really is. It isn’t pretty and where it leads us is just about as ugly as it can get. Where is this book going to go next? How is this going to be fixed? What is going to happen? So many questions and part of me truly fears the answers. I can’t wait for the next book. Please let Evan be happy, please!