Into the Crossfire (Protectors, #1)

Into the Crossfire (Protectors, #1) - Lisa Marie Rice 3.5★'s - How to review this one? I enjoyed it. I wanted a hot, Romantic Suspense and it was very hot and was suspenseful. The blurb is a little misleading and not all together accurate. The book isn’t really about Sam Reston being on an undercover assignment and Nicole stepping into the crossfire. I guess that is kind of part of the book but not really. Anyway, the suspense part was a pretty serious topic, I don’t know if the wrap up made me feel that it was that serious but all the behind the scenes happenings were pretty serious. There is way more inner dialogue then there are actual conversations and that was kind of annoying, I wanted a little more interaction between the two but boy, when they did interact it was off the charts hot. So, I liked it, not enough that I jumped right to book two, [b:Hotter Than Wildfire|6970438|Hotter Than Wildfire (Protectors, #2)|Lisa Marie Rice|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1279215693s/6970438.jpg|7209830], but I will, probably, eventually read the others in the series.